Apocalypse?

Friday, May 9, 2008



I had this weird dream. It happened a few weeks ago and it got me musing.

It is still vivid in my mind. I wouldn't say it's a prophesy or what because I've never known of such gifts to me yet. Nevertheless , it's something worth sharing with you all.

It's about DOOMSDAY!! Did that sound scary ? In my dream , it did. Ok , this is how it goes.........

It was a cloudy evening , a large group of people including me gathered at an empty field on a hillside just overlooking the lower parts of town ( not very sure it was kluang ). And the group of people were armed with clubs , catapults, guns and canons. What a combination of ammunitions. We were waiting for something to come , not very sure what it was but it seemed like everyone was expecting some gigantic evil monster to appear so that we could fight it. We know it was the end.

And in the moment of waiting , the clouds in the sky darkerned and a strong gush of wind swept through the whole place and we looked up into the sky. The sky was filled with stones , huge stones , I assume they are asteriods.......... And they were coming towards us !! The whole of the earth , the sky was filled with asteriods waiting to hit the the ground. It was so real in the dream that I thought , oh well...... this is how i'm going to die.

And just before I could witness the smashing of huge stones , I found myself inside my house. And , I was looking out the window making sure the asteriods were just a nightmare. To my fear , the sky was filled with even more asteriods and they were coming towards me. I stood in front of my house watching it coming closer , since there's no point running anyway , and then it came closer and closer at speeds of lightning! And BOOM !! It smashes into my neighbour's house. The house caught fire and burst into flames and scattered debris all over. I couldn't care more , I looked into the sky to see even more coming towards me. And one came directly at me. As it was about to hit my body with a size ratio of 1:100000 , I woke up !! I was gasping for air.

I realize I was alive , I looked out the window , it wasn't real. And immediately I praise God for it was just a dream. This dream , as real as it seems to be , serves as a timely reminder for me that apocalypse is not very far from now. It is soon. So, buck up and get prepared for there maybe no tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That's some dream man! :D

manor of thoughts said...

Haha....... yeah , it was real. And amazing thing is I didn't even thought bout these kinda things or watched any movie b4 this :P

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web