Solli !!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Folks ,

Firstly , would like to apologize for the dormancy of my blog. It's been a while since I really write. I know , you probably are tired with my pics. haha..... Anyways , this is a test of your patience and endurance. Which I know most of you have passed because none ( except for a few ) of you have bugged me to update my blog. It's either that , or no one visits my blog anymore :(

However, the future is not as bleak as you might sense it , there is still hope ! I'll be back..... Yes , I'll be back !

Let me tell you a lame joke first.

One day , Mr Muthu asked Mrs. Karupayahthambichi whether his hair is messy .........
Guess what Mrs. Karupayahthambichi said ?
She said.................

"What to do ?
Go to Pudu
Look for Muthu
Lick his kutu
Fry a muruku
Solve the sudoku "

Yes, that's all she said :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but that was simply terrible!!!

manor of thoughts said...

It is suppose to be :) I'm glad you like it TERRIBLY ! WAHAHA....

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say I liked it. :P

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web