Balik Kampung

Monday, December 8, 2008

I went to China, and I felt like I was going back to my roots. Yeah, my first time in China. According to some old chinese men , if you are a chinese , you must visit China at least once in your lifetime. Or else , your ancestors won't be happy or something of that sort. And, so I've fulfilled the responsibility of every chinese man ( according to them ) :) . I went with my mum to visit my uncle who is living in Shanghai with his family , and also to meet up with my cousin uncle and his wife from Australia , who also happen to be there. We went to few places. We went to Shanghai , Nanjing , Hangzhou , Suzhou , and Xi'an. Yup, we had a great time there. Thank God for this opportunity. Here are some pictures....................


From left : Cousin Uncle , Cousin Aunt, Mum


My uncle and I


From right : My cousin , Aunt, little cousin


Mum and I at Shanghai Bund


At Terra-Cotta Museum


Terra - cottas


Cheeky cousin and I


Bronze chariots seen in The Mummy 2


So much food!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web