Let me go

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A turn of time , memories left behind
Dreams of young and shadows of youth ,
Every moment haunted by 'if's,
What would I've become , where would I've been,

To be where I am ,
I've much to say,
Much to share , yet to sum it all,
Just simple three words , I love you

My heart is heavy, it is burdening me
It's not eating me up, neither will it kill me,
Just a mild murmur, of my shattering heart,
Echoing the journey I once had here,
And brave myself to face onward fears

Deciphering you, understanding me,
Unlocking the code we mutually hold,
Discovering the joy and love we share,
It seems like just yesterday, you and I care

But leave now I must ,
To where God wants me to be,
So farewell beloved friends , my beloved town
Goodbye sweet memoria,
So long bitter past ,
I am ready ,
Let me go

10 comments:

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

Jiayou!!
Don worry, HE wil guide u in every single step..So, don lean on ur own strength..=)
"Go" after ur Dream..
Becoming True..

manor of thoughts said...

Thanks Sze Hui!! :) May God guide you in every step that you take as well and lead you to be a great doctor :) haha..... Take care and keep in touch!! God bless :)

ezra said...

Hey Brother! It's finally time to go huh? Stay blessed and keep in touch.

Oh, and sorry for missing out on the trip last week. Exams are pretty hectic (/*o*)/

manor of thoughts said...

Hey Ezra !! Yeah, my time here in kluang is up :) hehe...... I was looking for you last week.... ah... the dissapointment :P hehe...anyway, hope to meet you in future, surely there is an opportunity. do take care and God bless! Keep burning for HIM :)

JuN Ru said...

ohh, 21st of feb...saturday....?
Get urself ready?
I am sure u r going to suffering from homesick later...keke, just sms us when u feel bored ^-^
By d way, living alone sure will teach you to be independent..aww, there is no 'kakak' there, I am worrying about you.(keke, don't ask me y i like to mention 'kakak' always)
Anyway, take care and good luck!
Hope u wont bullied by seniors during orientation:p

Yong Ling said...

hey dan, though i didnt really spent long time with u here but truly you're one of my best bro here in agape, all the best =)God Bless!

manor of thoughts said...

Hi Junru,

Thanks for your reminders, finally huh? I'll be leaving and having a independant life. :) Dun worry bout me k ? I'll adapt fast as I am very adaptable :) Hope the very best for you in your studies ! Be a great teacher yeah ?? Hope to see you soon. Meet you when we meet.

manor of thoughts said...

Hey Yong ling ,
It's been great to really know you in this 1 year. I thank God for His timing and allowing me to be a part of your life. Will miss the futsal sessions as always , and the late night MU games ! Haha...... thanks for being a great brother too. God bless and keep holding on to HIM. Take care !!

Anonymous said...

Bro great post!

I know you'll be fine :)

manor of thoughts said...

Thanks bro ! Will really miss you guys in Kluang. Anyway, take good care and keep burning for God. Keep me in your prayers. Cheers!!

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web