Trinity?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008


From the left : Snowy ( the kitten),
his father,his mum.

You see, weird things happen to me. But this time it's a good thing. No, I didn't buy the these cats. They came to my house and gave themselves to me. Believe or not ? That's the fact! And the wonder of it all, they are all white.Plus, the couple has only one kitten,and the only kitten is white too. Haha...... I don't know what you call this , a coincidence? Maybe. But I am taking a different view. A view of symbolism. As the title has it. Trinity. And they white represents holiness , purity and stainless. Well, so far these cats are amazing. They are cute and entertaining. And the father caught a fat rat behind my house. Well, tell you a secret. I actually love cats. Just that my mum didn't want to buy me one, well too bad now. Because they came. :D
More pictures after the jump .............










Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web