A Tale of an ID10T

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Have you ever felt like you've return to the pass in a spur of a moment ? The day feels exactly like the day when something eventful happened ? The atmosphere and the ambience feels so familiar? Well, I realize I had this today.And it was D-day. I'm serious. It happened in primary 2 after coming back from school.

Sitting in my kitchen facing the very spot where the event took place , I had a flashback. I remembered very vividly.........

Opens the gate very quietly , sneaking into the back door of the kitchen very very discreetly

Me ( thinking to myself ) : Ok, I'm going to make a rustle and wait for her to come to the door. I'm
going to hide by the edge and jump out just in time and scare the wigs out
of her.

*rustling*

Ama (my dear grandma) : Who is that ?!
Me : ( cheekily grinning )

She walks closer to the opened door

Me ( thinking to myself ) : This is it ! 1............ 2 ......... 3............. !

KADESH !!!!!!! DUBBB !!!!!!!!

Ama : Aiyo ........... Laniu , what are you trying to do ? Come come get up , get up ( holding me up)
Me : * crying *
Ama : Aiyo , poor thing ....... you trying to scare me is it ?
Me : * crying *
Ama : That's why la , I told you how many times don't be naughty. See now your forehead got
one ball dy. Wait wait , I go boil egg. You sit down

first , sit down first ar.........

Ama applies the hot egg on my swelling lump...........

Me : Ah...... Ouch...... Softer softer.
Ama : Good also la , now you learn your lesson. Next time don't try to scare
old ladies. Heaven got eyes one.

This was what happened , I tried to frighten my grandma. Just before I could jump out and scare her , I tripped on the edge of the longkang and found myself in the fellowship of stars. Well, of course that wasn't my last time attempting to give her a fright. I came out with other ways. However, it was something worth reminiscing about. Oh the good old days .........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh man! That is so incredibly funny!!!! Hahahahaha..... Kudos to you for posting it!

manor of thoughts said...

Well, I duno whether I should say thanks. It was reli embarrassing.

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web